Sequin Fabrics are a great choice for many projects and designs. Sequins are disk-shaped beads and can be sewn together in patterns of color and sheen to create a variety of looks. When combined and sewn together sequins can be found on many material, especially spandex. We carry a wide variety of sequins fabric in different colors, sheens, shapes, and patterns. Our sequin fabric are some of the most popular fabrics our customers buy and are great for costuming and accent pieces. Sequins have been around since the 1920’s and are most popular today in plastic but can be made of metals, woods, and sometimes even stones. Our fabrics are sewn together and manufactured to last and keep their structure for a very long time so you can be sure that you are buying a great fabric.
What types of projects is Sequin Fabric Good For?
- Sequin Fabrics are mainly used for decorative purposes so they make for great costuming projects.
- There are great examples of sequin shoes that our customers have made themselves.
- Believe it or not sequins can be made into great gowns that can be worn anywhere.
- Our customers have made some great purses and bags out of our sequin fabric as well.
Buy Sequin Fabric Online from Big Z Fabric:
- Unmatched Selection - We are located in the heart of Los Angeles and work closely with manufactures, vendors, and buyers
- Family Owned Business - We have been in business offering fabrics to the public since 1976
- A Huge Variety of Sequin Fabrics - Our customers send us exciting ways that they've creatively used our fabric ass the time as you can see in these photos of our customers.
- Monthly Specials on Sequin and More
- New Arrivals: We're always adding more selections to our fabric catalog for you to buy (see below)
Stay Informed on Our Newest Sequin Fabric Additions
We always update our Sequin Fabric website blog with the newest arrivals. This site keeps you up to date on what is released, the specifications of the fabric, and gives you a direct link to buy. Sometimes we even announce special pricing only found through that site!
Follow our Sequin Fabric Blog for all this information & more!