Array ( [main_page] => page [id] => 4 )
Lead Time between your fabric order and shipment
Orders process within 1 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
COVID UPDATE JULY 1 2020 - CURRENT PROCESSING TIME FOR ALL ORDERS IS 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS
Lead Time between your sample order and shipment
Sample orders process within 2-3 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. Samples ordered via the “Free Shipping Option” DO NOT come with tracking and are shipped via regular USPS First Class Mail. If you prefer a tracked option or rush delivery those option are available at checkout.
COVID UPDATE JULY 1 2020 - CURRENT PROCESSING TIME FOR ALL ORDERS IS 1 BUSINESS DAY
Express Orders process on the same day and ship on the same day if the order is placed before 12 PM PST, excluding weekends and holidays. Express orders placed after 12:01 PM PST process on that same day and are shipped on the following day, excluding weekends and holidays. The following services are considered express:
- All Fed Ex Overnight options,
- Fed Ex 2 day,
- Fed Ex Express Saver, and
- USPS Priority Mail Express
Overnight orders placed on Fridays before 12PM PST are delivered on the following Monday. If you would like Saturday delivery please call us at 844-244-9322 for more information.
Fed Ex Transit Times
Shipping transit times are calculated by business days and exclude weekends and holidays.
- Fed Ex Smart Post (4-10 days)
- FedEx Ground/Home Delivery (1-5 days)
- FedEx Express Saver (3 days)
- FedEx 2 Day (2 days by the end of Day
- FedEx 2 Day AM (2 day by 10AM
- FedEx Standard Overnight (Next Day by end of day)
- FedEx Priority Overnight (Next Day by 10:30 AM)
USPS Transit Times
- USPS First Class Mail (1-4 Days)
- USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Days)
- USPS Priority Express Mail (Next Day)
Shipping costs are based on weight and are carrier specific. For a shipping quote, add all products you wish to order to your shopping cart, click on your cart on the top right corner, and then click "View Shopping Cart". On the right side of your cart enter your shipping details: country, state, zip/postal code.
Large Order Shipping/Freight
Please contact us at 844-244-9322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for freight shipping quotes on large orders.
Tracking and Order Status
Customers will receive an email once their order has shipped with tracking information. If you would like to check the status of your order you can either call us at 844-244-9322 or emails us at email@example.com for further assistance.
We offer services from the following shipping carriers for international shipping: FedEx, UPS, and USPS
* International Customers are responsible for all customs/duty/tax charges in relation to their importing country.
Lost, Damaged, Stolen or Delayed Orders
Please note that Big Z Fabric is not responsible for lost, damaged, stolen, or delayed packages, boxes, or freight loads.
• USPS-Fed Ex-UPS
All orders are insured by the carrier at a base rate of $100 per package with USPS, Fed Ex, and UPS. Weather delays will void any claims for shipping reimbursements for any of the above Guaranteed delivery options (i.e. Overnight shipping and 2 day shipping)
• LTL Freight-Truckload Freight
LTL Freight or Truckload freight are also insured at a base rate. The LTL or Truckload base rate will vary from carrier to carrier and may not cover the full value of your order. You can always reach out to customer service via our contact us page or call 844-244-9322 if you wish to add additional insurance to cover the full value of your order.
• Claims Process
Please follow direction below for lost, damaged, stolen, or delayed packages, boxes, or freight loads:
1. Contact customer service with your order number and nature of the loss.
2. Once received, one of representatives will reach out to the carrier take the appropriate steps to file a claim on your behalf. This process may take up to 1-3 weeks for Fed Ex, USPS and UPS. For LTL Freight or Truckload Freight this will vary based on the carrier.
3. If the claim is approved the representative in charge of your claim will contact you and credit the original form of payment with the insurance settlement amount. (Please note we can only credit the settlement amount approved by your chosen carrier).